- JKJosh K.Verified BuyerReviewingMatte PomadeI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length MediumHair Style Side PartRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGo to matte pomade
Creates a nice texture for fine hair
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerReviewingStock Up Bundle - Matte PomadeI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length ShortHair Style QuiffRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoMatte Pomade - brilliant
Super quick delivery to my door. Well packaged, great easy product that never lets me or my hair down
- AAAnanda A.Verified BuyerReviewingMatte Pomade - MidiI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length ShortHair Style Slick BackRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayGood product easy of use
Good and easy to use
- JJamesVerified BuyerReviewingMatte PomadeI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length ShortHair Style MessyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAwesome Stuff
Awesome - love this stuff
- MLMatt L.Verified BuyerReviewingMatte PomadeI do not recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length LongHair Style NaturalRated 2 out of 5 stars4 days agoHonestly, more cons than pros
So this stuff is pretty solid for the way it looks. UC is right to say that it doesn't have shine and holds well, both of which I like in my pomade.
But I am not a fan of how it feels, at all. My hair becomes sticky in a way that's much different from other pomades I've tried; it's particularly strange when I get it wet. Restyling or adjusting is difficult because of this. Also, it has a bit of a chocolate smell, which isn't exactly bad but I prefer the scent of some other products I've tried. Almost certainly not going to buy again.
Application/UsabilityRated 4.8 on a scale of 1 to 5
StrengthRated 4.4 on a scale of 1 to 5
ScentRated 4.6 on a scale of 1 to 5
Reviews LoadedReviews Added