Styled Using Foam Tonic:
- NPNatham P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length LongHair Style Side PartRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest Ever
Works well with my thick hair, plus using a little bit of the powder
- ACAdam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length MediumHair Style ClassicRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReview of foam tonic
Followed directions. I have wild wavy hair. I like the classic slick back look. Using this in damp hair before blow drying helps get my hair ready for the delux pomade. Enough of the delux pomade allows me to achieve the slick back. When I want that contempo wild curly look, I apply foam tonic only and leave alone. Works great. Make the delux pomade smell like this change things up, uppercut delux.
- CDc d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length ShortHair Style MessyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfection
This is what you need if you are for waves and light hold.
- ABadam b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length ShortHair Style Slick BackRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFoam tonic
I'm absolutely thrilled with this product! Not only does it perform superbly when blow-drying hair and provides a light yet effective hold, but the scent is also incredible. I consistently receive compliments on what cologne I'm wearing, only to reveal that it's actually the fantastic foam tonic at work!
- JMJosh M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length MediumHair Style ClassicRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat Product
Really easy to use, very effective when blow drying to set the foundation for styling or a more natural looking alternative to product for a looser look